tapio is the digital ecosystem for the woodworking industry. It enables both small carpenters and industrial furniture productions to digitalize their production in a short period of time. It even allows third party developers, to implement new solutions, based on the data of tapio-connected machines.
To understand the concept behind tapio and to develop applications based on our ecosystem, follow the guides listed below.
- How does tapio's Connectivity work?
- Register your tapio Application
- Authenticate via tapio
- Access Machines that are assigned to a User
- Access machine states as an application
- Sending commands to machine
If you already have an understanding of the tapio ecosystem and want to be a part of it right away, see our list of Available APIs
If you have any further questions on this guide, or on developing tapio applications, don't be shy to contact us at email@example.com